Highway Traffic Management System HTMS
Advanced traffic management solution
HTMS is an advances solution for safe and effective highway management. The system is collecting traffic and environmental information by numerous technologies as cameras, laser- infrared and radar based vehicle detection and classification systems, weather stations or road sensors.
The central control center is gathering the raw data and process higher level management information to manage safe and fluent traffic control. The HTMS collects and delivers information regarding the road status, traffic hold-ups, accidents, congestions as well as environmental information as weather data, road temperature or wind speed. Traffic management rules support the daily operation as for example promptly sending an ambulance to an accident site or instantly sending a patrol vehicles to regulate the traffic manually. Selected information is also made available to drivers by different channels as traffic information displays or radio and traffic information systems.
- Powerful central control center
- Variable Message Signs
- Video Incident Detection System
- Weather Monitoring System
- Speed Enforcement Systems
- Automatic Traffic Control and Classification System
- Traffic Counting
- CCTV (closed circuit television) monitoring system
- Emergency Call Box System
- Mobile Radio Communication