FANUC R-2000iB , Arc Mate 100iC Robotic Arc Welding
Multiple robots work together in this Arc welding cell, the robots perform material handling and welding. A FANUC R-2000iB robot transfers a sheet metal stamping to a fixture. Multiple Arc Mate 100iC robots perform arc welding on the parts utilizing Lincoln Electric Arc Welding equipment. The completed parts are removed from the fixture and the cycle repeats. Automatic interference avoidance is used to ensure the robots do not collide while working on the same part in the same fixture. Multiple robot control allows dual robots to work on the same part, increasing throughput.
ARC Mate 100iC ,FANUC R-2000iB Robot
- Process specific arm protects and minimizes wear of the torch cable.
- Features highest motion speeds in class for maximum performance and productivity.
- Best in class reach versus stroke ratio.
- Slim wrist size enables the robot to enter small openings in the work space.
- Extremely fast wrist axes reduces aircut times, improving throughput.
- Wire feed motor mounted behind J4 hollow opening, shortens welding torch length which improves wire feed reliability and arc start capability.
- Compatible with all major brands of welding equipment.
- Proven, reliable FANUC servo drives provide highest uptime and productivity.
- Longer maintenance intervals equate to lower operating costs
- Fewer mechanical components reduce down time, increase mean time between failure (MTBF) and minimize spare part requirements.
- High-performance motion yields fast cycle times and high throughput.