Libelium-EXM 4G Noise Analytics Solution Kit Solutions5 years ago - IT, IoT - Greece - 1024 views
The EXM Noise Analytics IoT Solution Kit allows real time monitoring of key parameters in cities, such as sound level and weather conditions to make noise urban maps or to develop weather prediction analytics.
It includes Smart Cities PRO Solution with a Noise Level Sensor and a Smart Agriculture Solution with a Weather Station.
The data is sent to the Internet by the 4G radios.
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 10 models and more than 120 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-232, RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with internal and external panel options
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
EXM ΙοΤ PaaS combines powerful analytics and visualization of sensor data, with edge or cloud side processing, connecting with any sensor hardware or protocol. It is designed for B2B enterprise use cases, being secure, white-label, multi-tenant, taking also end user/customer experience into account.
EXM IoT PaaS has the ability to utilize LoRaWAN communications enabling diverse low-power wireless sensor driven IoT use-cases, such as water/gas meters, water quality monitoring, indoor/outdoor climate/air quality tracking, etc.
In addition, EXM IoT PaaS can support a plethora of use-cases requiring prediction analytics on weather sensitive resources, such as gas or energy demand forecast, utilizing our extremely accurate, enterprise weather forecast, the “Weather Ex Machina” service.