Terms & Conditions
Each of the terms mentioned below have in these Conditions of Tech Comrade Service (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement : refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser : means any natural or legal person, a major, established in France, holds an account and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
- Personal Account : refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its ads.
- TechComrade : means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site, registered at the Trade and Companies Register of Vietnam under the name AseanTech JSC, whose registered office is at Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Customer Service : TechComrade means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- TechComrade Service : TechComrade means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website : means the website operated by TechComrade accessed mainly from the URL https://www.techcomrade.com and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet TechComrade.
- Mobile Site : is the mobile site operated by TechComrade accessible from the URL https://www.techcomrade.com and allowing Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service.
- User : any visitor with access to TechComrade Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service TechComrade accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for TechComrade can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
TechComrade reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and TechComrade.
Any complaints should be addressed to Customer Service TechComrade.
Your privacy is an important part of our relationship with you. Protecting your privacy is only part of our mission to provide a secure web environment. When using our site, including our services, your information will remain strictly confidential. Contributions made on our blog or on our forum are open to public view; so please do not post any personal information in your dealings with others. We accept no liability for those actions because it is your sole responsibility to adequate and safe post content on our site. We will not share, rent or share your information with third parties.
When you visit our site, we collect technical information about your computer and how you access our website and analyze this information such as Cookie, Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the operating system used by your computer, the browser (eg, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or other) your computer uses, the name of your Internet service provider (ISP), the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website from which you come and the URL to which you go next and certain operating metrics such as the number of times you use our website. This general information can be used to help us better understand how our site is viewed and used. We may share this general information about our site with our business partners or the general public. For example, we may share the information on the number of daily unique visitors to our site with potential corporate partners or use them for advertising purposes. This information does contain any of your personal data that can be used to contact you or identify you.
When we place links or banners to other sites of our website, please note that we do not control this kind of content or practices or privacy policies of those sites. We do not endorse or assume no responsibility for the privacy policies or information collection practices of any other website other than managed sites TechComrade.
We use the highest security standard available to protect your identifiable information in transit to us. All data stored on our servers are protected by a secure firewall for the unauthorized use or activity can not take place. Although we make every effort to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties, you should be aware that there is always a risk that low-intentioned manage to find a way to thwart our security system or that Internet transmissions could be intercepted.