KR 600 FORTEC Robot
The KR 600 FORTEC heavy-duty robot can be used in a great many applications in the high payload range on account of its versatility. It can also turn in a top performance at reduced investment costs as a foundry robot.
- The advantages of the KR 600 FORTEC heavy-duty robot couldn’t be clearer: its strength and sophisticated technology guarantee a consistently high production quality – without substantial maintenance outlay. Compared to older models, the KR 600 FORTEC stands out due to its more streamlined design. This allows the robot to handle the heaviest of components – weighing up to 600 kilograms – in the smallest of spaces.
With a pose repeatability of 0.08 millimeters and an arm extension of up to 500 millimeters, the KR 600 FORTEC provides the utmost production quality.
The KR 600 FORTEC can handle components weighing up to 600 kilograms with ease. The even more streamlined design enables cell layouts with minimal space requirements.
Our heavy-duty robot is available in heat, dust and water-resistant variants. This versatility makes it suitable for a wide range of applications across all industries.
Suitable for this applications
- Plastics processing machines
- Measuring, testing and inspection
- Metal die-casting machines, foundry works
- Handling for other machines
- Forging plants
- Other handling operations
- Cutting machine tools
- Packaging and order picking
- Laser welding
- Spot welding
- Other welding processes
- Other coating operations
- Other machining operations
- Inserting, mounting
- Other assembly/disassembly operations
- Laser cutting
- Waterjet cutting