Real-time Video Analytics Solutions2 years ago - IT, IoT - United States (US) - 458 views
Real-time Video Analytics Processing
IntelliVision’s Video Analytics products add the “brains” (analytics) to the “eyes” (cameras) by analyzing video content in real-time, extracting metadata, sending out alerts and providing intelligence to other security systems. Video Analytics can be integrated in-camera, in servers on-premise, and/or on-cloud. They are able to extract only the valid motion in a scene, filtering out noise such as lighting changes and animal movements.
Key Features of Intelligent Video Analytics
- Video Motion Detection – detects valid motion, filtering out noise such as lighting changes and tree/animal movements.
- Camera Tamper Detection – detects any attempt to tamper with the camera, partially or completely blocking its field of view, or drastically changing the camera angle.
- Intrusion Detection – provides automated perimeter monitoring and secure area protection.
- Line Crossing – detects a moving object which crosses the defined line. Entry/exit direction can be defined and line can be drawn in any direction.
- Object Left – detects an object that has been left unattended for too long. Looks for objects that are not part of the normal scene.
- Object Removed – can detect when specific objects have been removed from the scene.
- Loitering – detects when a person has been in a specified area for more than a specified time.
- Wrong Direction – can detect when a person crosses a line in the wrong direction.
- Slip and Fall/Duress Detection – can detect when a person has fallen or is under duress.
- Person Running – detects when a person is running.
- Video Counter – counts people, vehicles and other objects. Generates comprehensive reports on people and vehicle traffic patterns.
- Video Summary – reduces a long archived video into a manageable video summary with actual events. Filters out noise such as tree movement, weather, light changes.