Control of cold and hot water valves, fan speed control, air temperature measuring, water temperature measuring, water temperature changing, „open window“ option, setting desired temperature and fan speed via C2.RDU.01 keypad. Three modes:
- stand by – room available, temperature: summer 30ºC, winter 16 ºC, fan speed 0,
- pre-comfort – room booked - temperature: summer 25 ºC, winter 20 ºC, fan speed 1,
- comfort – guest in room – temperature 16-30 ºC, fan speed 0-3 (adjustable by guest).
Air-conditioning is automatically disabled if window or balcony door sensor shows they are open for more than 30 seconds.
Access control uses RFID cards, each with unique code. There are three types of cards:
- Guests – When a guest registers at the reception, card code is sent to the room controller of the booked room with the validation period. When the guest checks out, the card is automatically deactivated, or it can be deactivated manually. This type of cards opens room door and doors to different hotel extra contents such as fitness centres, pools, parking lot (it can be defined upon checking in and can be manually changed)
- Maintenance – open all room doors and utility room doors. Each usage of this type of card to enter rooms is registered and sent to monitoring computer. Maintenance cards can be further divided into cards for cleaning ladies, handymen, doormen, with different usage rights.
- Super user – open all doors.
- When a guest checks in, card is issued and its ID is sent to the room controller. Several cards can be issued at the same time for one room.
Control of room lighting and welcome light. When room is empty, lights are out. When a guest enters a room, a welcome light is automatically switched on.
Putting a card in a card holder will switch on the main ceiling lighting in the room and switch off the welcome light.
When maintenance staff enters the room all lights are switched on.
All lights are switched off 30 seconds after the card is removed from the reader.
All local signalization is sent to monitoring computer where status is shown in real time.
- RFID Door Unit in front of the door with LED indication: guest present / maid present/ do not disturb / SOS
- Room Display Unit with keypads: SOS / call room service / do not disturb
- SOS bathroom
- Signal flood in bathroom
- Signal doors open
- Signal window open