Smart Sensor Basketball Solutions3 months ago - IT, IoT - United States (US) - 188 views
Smart Sensor Basketball
There may be no replacement for practice and repetition, but smart technology can certainly enhance the results. Smart sports equipment such as the 94Fifty basketball, created by InfoMotion Sports, proves that point perfectly. This new basketball can provide valuable feedback involving the user’s ball-handling skills.
Fitted with nine accelerometers (sensors that detect movement) the smart sensor basketball can measure speed, rotation, and analyze shots. The data is sent in real time to a smartphone via Bluetooth, so users can track their performance. With this valuable information, ball players can quickly adapt their techniques to elicit the best results and improve their game.
The smart basketball may feel slightly different, but it’s meant for honing specific skills; not for actual game play. However, this may change in the near future as technology becomes even lighter, smaller, and better.
- Regulation Size, Weight, Spin and Bounce
- Ultra-Durable Indoor/Outdoor Skin, Water Resistant
- 8 Hour Battery Life
- Instant feedback on every shot and dribble
- Up to 90 Foot (30 Meter) Range
- Upgrade Sensor Software Through the Phone
- Adaptive Workouts and Head to Head Activities
- 29.5 Inch (Size 7) Full Size Mens Basketball (Males 12 and Up)
- 600 Grams
- 8 Hour Battery Life Per Charge
- Regulation Size, Spin, Weight and Bounce
- Indoor Outdoor Weather Resistant Synthetic Leather
- Compatible With iOS and Android Devices. iOS: iPhone 4s and later, iPad 3rd Generation and later, iPod Touch 5th Generation. Android: Any Android device running 4.0.3 (or higher) and has Bluetooth is supported.