|FOB Price:||US $9 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YS-DI01
- Certification: API, ISO, CB, CE
- Specification: Normal, 340*107*115mm
- Max.Watt: 150W
- Warranty: 2years
- Transport Package: Package
- HS Code: 8205510000
- Condition: New
- Application: Home
- Voltage: DC12V
- Max.Temperature: 150ºC
- Trademark: YINSUN
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
1. please read this guide carefully before use and keep it well.
2. never immerse the iron in the water or ither liquids to avoid damage and danger.
3. before plugging or unplugging the power,be sure always to set the temperature knob at the lowest temperature.never pull the cord,but take off the plug by grasping the plug body with hand for power disconnection.
4. the user must never leave the site after the iron is conected with the power.the user shall always disconnect the power if he has to leave.place the iron in a place far away from children's access to avoid careless touch of children.
5. using the iron may generate high temperature,never touch it with hands and never allow it to approach any inflamable substances to avoid accident.
6. this iron belongs to the electric appliances of category.the yellow/green bicoloured wire shall be earthed.
1. classify the clothing according to the labels attached thereto before use.speed of the iron-heating is quicker than its cooling.so shall begin ironing the clothes which requires a lower ironing temperature first(synthetic fibre fabbric and silk), and then iron the clothes of other materials requiring for higher temperature in proper order,(woolen,cotton and jute,etc.)
2. place the iron vertically and set the temperature knob at min.
3. insert the plug into the socket, turn the temperature knob to temperature point required by the clothes material and aim the material identify mark at the heating indicatir.may start ironing when the indicator lamp turns off.
Our Services ( Pre-service /After-sales service)
Please send us an email if you have any queries or comments regarding our service and products. We will try very best to answer your questions as soon as possible.
1. Respond as Soon as Possible
2. Keep Clients Updated
3. Go the Extra Mile
4. Fix Your Mistakes
5.24 hours online
6. Keep Promises
7. Don't Confuse Clients with Jargon
8. Be Patient
9. Know Everything we Need to Know