Techedge Smart Factory Solution Kit Solutions5 years ago - Smart Industry, Manufacturing - United States (US) - 351 views
The Techedge Smart Factory Solution Kit allows real time monitoring of key environmental parameters in factories. The monitoring of these environmental parameters is crucial for remaining compliant with industry regulations, improving worker safety and increasing worker productivity.
Some of the factors detected by the Smart Factory Solution Kit include: Noise level, Particle Matter, Temperature, humidity, pressure, CO2 and CO.
Through the calibration of the main sensors (noise, gases...), various KPI's can be measured with absolute accuracy.
The data is sent to the Internet by the GW using Ethernet and 4G radios.
Techedge has developed an out of the box solutions for manufacturers embracing the digital transformation. The Smart Factory Solution Kit is an IoT based solutoin which allows information gathered from the Libelium wireless sensor network technology to be integrated in the SAP Cloud platform (SAP Cloud Platform).
With full integration to SAP Cloud Platform and other SAP applications, the Smart Factory Solution Kit has several potential business applications.
- Ensure quality in the manufacturing process.
In manufacturing companies it is essential to control the air temperature and humidity near machinery on the shop floor (for example, printing machines), the smart factory solution kit monitors the temperature in real time and alerts operators if the equipment is running under sub-optimal environmental conditions.
- Ensure food safety and hygiene standards in manufacturing & packaging.
For the food industry, remaining compliant with international standards, such as ISO-22000 (Food Safety Management System) or the FDA (Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics) is fundamental. Certify the entire manufacturing chain process by obtaining real time alerts before temperatures or other harmful matter reach critical levels.
- Gas Monitoring inside the factory.
With the Smart Factory Solution Kit, you can monitor the concentration of gas levels and detect potential threats instantly, in order to quickly make critical decisions.
- Environmental Emissions Monitoring.
Monitor CO, CO2 emissions, particulate matter and noise level, to ensure compliance with worker safety regulations.
- A global solution with Certified Technology: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
- Low cost of deployment with Smart sensor devices
- Low cost of maintenance thanks to easy interchangeability of probes
- Out-of-the-box IoT solution connecting SAP Cloud Platform with Libelium smart sensor network
- Improve Time to Market in IoT Solutions over SAP HANA
- Automate Libelium smart sensors integration
- State and Monitoring Application layer over every sensor
- Persistence of sensor data on the in-memory database HANA