Wind energy solution with Gamesa Solutions9 months ago - Renewable Energy, Environment - Spain - 160 views
Price: $ --
Gamesa Electric developes products for the following markets:
- Photovoltaic. With more than 1,500 photovoltaic power station inverters installed, Gamesa Electric has led the Spanish power electronics sector for investment in R+D and innovation since their arrival in 1979. Within the photovoltaic industry, Gamesa Electric are specialists in the sector of central inverters: 100 kW PLUS, 500 kW PLUS and 630 kW PLUS central inverters, and photovoltaic transformer centres integrated into pre-fabricated buildings or in standard metallic containers for sea transport.
- Wind power. The company design, validate, manufacture and supply all the electrical system components for wind turbines; generator, converter and control cabins, with all of the available market technologies. Gamesa Electric was one of the first companies in the world to commercialise direct drive generators with full converters and are currently the sector leader with their permanent magnet generators.
- Hydroelectric energy. Gamesa Electric offers to the market synchronous generators for hydroelectric power plants, covering the so-called minihydraulic range of up to 40 MVA and 15kV. Hydroelectric energy is characterised by its high level of customisation, where each power station must be optimised in terms of the hydraulic resources available and the facility's configuration.
- Nuclear. Gamesa Electric's 1E classification motors have been specially designed and installed in all of Spain's nuclear power plants, in both low and medium voltage. The company also carries out studies for substituting previously installed motors, offers maintenance and repair services and, by means of their own procedures, maintain or issue new 1E certificates for machines that have been inspected and/or repaired.
- Marine. The company has a varied range of alternators and motors available for marine use. Their technologies include synchronous induction machines and permanent magnet machines, with a range of up to 20 MW, to date, the greatest attained for electrical marine motors. During design, they take the requirements of Classification Societies as a reference to ensure the satisfactory integration of their motors with the boat's existing systems.
- FACTS. Gamesa Electric includes power electronics products especially designed for adapting the behaviour of wind farms and photovoltaic plants so they may guarantee continuity and quality of energy supply, according to the different requisits stipulated by the network codes. The company's FACTS portfolio includes solutions for generating reactive energy, controlling voltage, cancelling harmonics and for surpassing drops in voltage.
- Drives and converters. Gamesa Electric has a wide range of electrical converters and variators available for various uses, with solutions in both low and medium voltage (up to 3.3 kV). Needs for a greater voltage level are developed individually to meet the request of the customer.
- Electric vehicle. Gamesa Electric has charging points for electric vehicles, with monophasic and triphasic connections, offering charging modes 2 and 3, in their product portfolio. The infrastructures can also include their interconnection by means of a communications system linked to a management software platform, this allows the charging to be remotely administered.
- Permanent magnets. The company (pioneer and a reference point in this product field) have developed machines with magnets in the multi-megawatt power range.
- Custom-built solutions. Gamesa Electric completes its portfolio with custom-built solutions, for both rotating electrical machines and power electronics (battery chargers, UPS -Uninterupted Power Systems-, active filters, etc.).